Introducing our 8-bit Retro Gamepad – available in wired or wireless options! The perfect companion for your YoGeeky Retro gaming experience. This gamepad is pre-programmed and ready to go, making it compatible with various devices such as X Pro I, X Pro II, S Series Pro, Series Pro II, N Series, Z Series, PC, Android, Apple, and anything with a USB port that can accept inputs.
- Enjoy seamless gaming with wireless connectivity technology
- Wireless range of up to 10 meters gives you the freedom to play from anywhere in the room
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery, lasting up to 100 hours on a single charge
- Upgraded Turbo Function allows you to customize your own rapid button for a competitive edge
- Easy reset with the "Select" and "Start" keys simultaneously
- Compatible with multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, Raspberry Pi, and Android devices with game emulators
- USB wireless adapter included making it easy to connect and start playing.
- High-quality 8-bit style gamepad for an authentic retro gaming experience
- Ergonomic design for comfortable and prolonged gameplay
- Responsive and precise controls for accurate and quick movements
- Durable construction for long-lasting use
- Plug-and-play compatibility for easy setup and use
- Lightweight and compact design for portability and easy storage
- Wide compatibility with various gaming systems and devices
- Comes with a user manual for easy setup and troubleshooting
- An affordable and budget-friendly option for retro gaming enthusiasts.
All of our products ship directly from Ontario, Canada. We ship to Canada, the USA and some parts of Europe / UK
Shipping methods used are with UPS and Canada Post "Regular" "Expedited" or XpressPost although this changes into USPS EXPRESS for residents of the United States. We also ship with UPS "Standard" and "World Wide" at our sole discretion.
Our preffered carrier is UPS but this can change on speed and costs. Although it is free shipping this cost is still absorbed by us. We always select the fastest option by default and may select Canada Post if it is more viable.
P.O BOX Terms:
If you decide to use a P.O BOX then your package will be shipped via Canada Post or USPS. It is better to not use a P.O BOX as these are not accepted by most carriers. UPS delivers packages faster but does not allow for P.O BOX!
Orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Usually, we have orders shipped the same day it is processed. However, this may take longer depending on the current demand. If so, we'll do our best to contact you via email and inform you of any possible delays.
Orders that fall under "Pre-Orders" will not be shipped the same day. These ship on the estimated ship date on the product page. If a product is a pre-order it will state "Estimated Ship Date:" in red font below the "Add to Cart" button. Emails for all pre-orders are sent immediately after purchase. We ship these out in priority sequence upon receiving inventory.
Wrong Address / Address Change:
In the event that your order is maked as "incorrect address" when attempting delivery UPS will make accomodations with you to correct your address. UPS charges a fee for this process which is $15.00. This fee is applied to our account and then billed to you. Please make sure that you provide the correct address upon checkout to avoid this.
APPROXIMATE SHIPPING TIMES (does not include weekends/public holidays):
- Canada / USA ~ 2 to 6 business days (tracking system available)
- Europe / UK ~ 2 to 14 business days (tracking system available varies)
- Delayed delivery - in very rare instances, packages may take longer than the stated expected time frame. Unfortunately, we are unable to control shipping times and any unexpected delays that may occur en-route and we seek your understanding and patience should this occur. In such cases, we will ship out a new package if there are no tracking updates for more than 30-60 business days. We cannot refund packages or cancel orders for packages that are within normal shipping estimates. Please make sure to follow your tracking information or to seek assistance from Canada Post or UPS Directly should delivery delays occur. You can contact Canada Post by clicking here Scroll to the bottom of the page after reading applicable resources.
Once the shipment has been made, you'll receive a tracking number sent to your email address. You can then track your parcel on our platform or on the carrier’s website. We kindly ask for your patience while this process occurs. If you have not received this tracking email please check "Junk Folders" or let us know to re-send it.
Please check the link provided in the "Order has shipped email" to track your parcel. We do not have any different information than you would have on the tracking page. The same links are provided to us for tracking purposes.
Once orders are fulfilled they cannot be canceled! Please make sure to notify us as soon as possible to cancel your order prior to shipment. Packages can be refused upon delivery however are subject to a 10% restocking fee to cover any applicable shipment costs to place this back in our inventory. Shipping may appear as "Free" to you but is not free for us and will not be refunded with your total.
Please note that Shipping estimates are generated by Canada Post / USPS / UPS and may change without notice.
Packages are marked as "Pickup at Post office" and "Signature Required" for your package safety if you are a resident of Canada soley if being shipped by Canada Post. This does not apply for packages being shipped via UPS
UPS packages are delivered to Canada, USA and Europe with signature required along with photo proof of delivery. GPS Coordinates of your package drop-off can be provided upon request via UPS.
In rare cases:
If any packages are reported as "Missing" or "undeliverable" we'll do our best to open an investigation with the carrier to find your package. This is a very rare occurrence and is usually remedied by the shipping carrier. It is your responsibility to make sure your packages are delivered in a safe area. We will not reimburse lost or stolen goods under any circumstances if it has been marked "Delivered" and you have not received it. More info here.